
Hi all, this is a blog for recording Haugen family history. If you're interested in putting any stories or pictures here, send them to my email address and I'll post them. If you have a lot of entries, let me know, and I'll share the username and password.
Above is a photo of 200 West Robie, St. Paul, MN taken in 1904. The house that Grandpa George Haugen built! If you click on the photo, it will become larger and then you can see Grandpa George and Grandma Caroline. Marie is sitting on the step and baby Oliver is in the stroller. Click on the "Photos" link to see more photos from the early 1900s.
1 comment:
Hi Megan! Cool idea! There are some pictures at the Minnesota Historical Society Visual Resource Database. There are couple of the O. I. Brack store/shop located at 531 Greenwood Avenue, St. Paul. Apparently from the 1890s. Also one from 1918 of Iver T. Brack and family, to whom I think we are related.
Post a Comment